Ancient protectors home

Best Gear for each class

hock3yboy
    Admin
    Admin

Best Gear for each class

Post by hock3yboy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 am

Therre have been some debates about class gear and wich one is the best for each individual class. And now since we have a more organised forum we can take some of them in herre.
    hock3yboy
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Best Gear for each class

Post by hock3yboy on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 am

Wich one u think is better for a shaman pvp/pve? talons ( alar,tk) or 2xnetherbanes?, Or if u have any other suggestion for weapon? And why( any other weapon)?
    I am using 2xnetherbane enchanted with 2xmoongose and it works fine for me, but some saying that 2h on shaman rocks for pvp. I dont rly understand that since i think that the power of a shaman is in the atack speed. What do u guys think?
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 pm

k sis the thing is, for shammys u wanna duel wield 2 slow weaps (eg. netherbanes) for maximum stormstrike dmg

however, netherbane is not the strongest weapon u can use ( agi does next to nothn for shammys) you want a weapon that adds pure ap or str

the weapons i use are the maces from sup, or u can use mounting vengence for offhand (it has same burst dmg but atks faster than mace and has a gem slot)

hope this helps

smilendie

Post by smilendie on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 am

stanchion of primal instinct on hunter. FTW
    Aritsuki_
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Aritsuki_ on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:14 pm

hock3yboy wrote:Wich one u think is better for a shaman pvp/pve? talons ( alar,tk) or 2xnetherbanes?, Or if u have any other suggestion for weapon? And why( any other weapon)?
    I am using 2xnetherbane enchanted with 2xmoongose and it works fine for me, but some saying that 2h on shaman rocks for pvp. I dont rly understand that since i think that the power of a shaman is in the atack speed. What do u guys think?

OH from twins MH from KJ fist weps end of story.

(although the MH fist weps from KJ doesnt drop yet i would suggest get the dagger instead on MH for now Wink )

jacavich
    Player
    Player

Post by jacavich on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 pm

actually for wowscape, shaman best weapon is highly debateable. One thing I read on the forums is that there is no hidden cool down on the windfury procs. The main reason why people are using 2.6 attack speed weapons on Retail is because of the hidden cd. With all the haste gear now, i think it is best to actually use 1.5 weapons, with as high top dmg as possible to max both atk. spd dmg and storm strike dmg.

As such, I am actually aiming for Crux of Apolocalyse from KJ for both hands.

One thing i found though: on bosses with high armor such as kj, muru, enthro, it is better to do the classical 2.6 atk spd weapons.

on bosses with low hp like fel and twins, it is better to have 1.5 atk speed weapons.

jacavich
    Player
    Player

Post by jacavich on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:40 pm

for rogues:

i think, if you buy two superior swords of donation, and get all haste gear, it is possible to have 0.1 atk spd. I might do it when the stupid website comes back.
    Blood Rooted
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Blood Rooted on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm

And what about Fury Warriors? I'm using the WarGlaives at the moment, are they still the best for me? I mean, I should use a slower offhand ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:51 am