Ancient protectors home

this is for a general raider so dont come down looking for specific stuff...just if ur new and all.

Aritsuki_
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

this is for a general raider so dont come down looking for specific stuff...just if ur new and all.

Post by Aritsuki_ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

first things first.

BT the starte proneure <insert fancy useless words here> of all raids. if u join a PUG...well get rdy for some major flaming on ur gear if its your first Wink raid there until u have the T6.

until u get ALL the T6 from BT i suggest u dont go to this part...yet

get ur <dont like swearing in forums QQ> over to hyjal and raid for the T6 there and get any off gear u need there while u can (if there r any) also trade in ur tokens from BT

now go over to SwP and get the T6 there end of story.

part B is finding the precise gear that u need. some T6.5 stuff might do (SwP gear )
    and the trinklets and rings. for example ZA on rogues to get to zul'jin and get berserkers call or casters on the boss b4 him for the mage trink (dont know wat it is lol but if u have half a brain u wud know Razz)

wen ur done all the geaing gratz and welcome to the boring life of PvP lol.

just ask the guild for some ench/sockets if not start the proff urself

last but not least....u gotta make urself look good Wink
    get the land mounts u have always wanted and raid for it. eg sethekk halls for anzu.
    flying mounts arent really such a show off type seeing ur mostly in the air anyways Razz

well here is my guide for a general lvl 70 who wants to be epic.

and to think i did it all while doing my science homework Razz
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Re: this is for a general raider so dont come down looking for specific stuff...just if ur new and all.

Post by Final on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 pm

my rule for any class possible for multi-spec:

join a pug raid to ANY raid (makes no difference if its bt/hyjal/swp)

roll on gear for EVERY spec Twisted Evil (keep in mind its pug raid... DO NOT DO THIS FOR GUILD RAIDS)

now enjoy all ur healing/dps/tanking gear Cool

P.S: if you r called a ninja say you dont know what spec u want to be... then stop using this stratagy unless the last boss is next.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:53 am