Ancient protectors home

Recruiting.

R1DdLe
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Recruiting.

Post by R1DdLe on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:09 am

Ok so I did a lil research about how we should recruit from now on.To see if people care to join this guild raid with us and have a nice time or they are just a bunch of fuckheads(Sorry for the word).Now the Pre-TBC experience system i thought at the begining was a PHAIL so I have a new idea,something that Sis mentioned too.What about Applying at the Forums?I mean application shows how much u care to join this guild,makes us sort out the noobs from the players and makes at the end makes us a better guild.Every officer and gm makes a macro with the site(so they don't write it wrong)and when someone sais INV ME IN GUILD we'll just present him this.He/She may not be bad he may care but maybe he/she doesn't know a way to show it.I know that's a stupid example but Applying should work.Any other ideas?One more thing I'd like to add is that we make something to ERASE the question G RAID?One thing would be finding better members(so we are back at recruiting) a second will be making a rule.I m looking forward to ur answers and suggestions.
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Re: Recruiting.

Post by Final on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 am

i got 2 points to clear up here:

1. lol raider NOBODY(not even me if i were to join a guild) would apply on a website. its to much trouble just to b in a guild you might want to stay in

2. Vel, if you please, move this to officer section, this does not really concern the recruits.
    R1DdLe
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by R1DdLe on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:33 am

In Solid State Society if u want to join u do that.And on top of that u have to beat an officer in a duel.Now how many members that would be...And you may not do it,but I would and I have in many other games.
    Velaurius
    Forum manager
    Forum manager

Post by Velaurius on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Not at this stage ....If we had a stage like Empire maybe..

Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by R1DdLe on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Why is empire so good?It has good members.That is what i am hoping to achieve with applying on forums.
    Blood Rooted
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Blood Rooted on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:46 pm

I'd never be able to beat an officer of any guild in a duel, so I don't think it would be a good idea Smile
    I mean, the fact of being a good player/g member doesn't depend only on your gear/skill. At least, I think so ... 'Cause otherwise I shoud be kicked from every single fuckin' guild Razz
    IMHO there's no way to test the quality of a player. You just have to take some time and see how he/she behaves ...
    As far as the application is concerned, I agree with Final. I mean, it would be awesome to see people doing that, but more realistically I don't think new members would lose time to fill their own description on a website.
    I know, it's sad ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:28 am